Newham is latest London borough
to add burial records
Historic West Ham Cemetery dates back to 1857 -
all records available now
- East London's West Ham Cemetery, with all 180,000+ records now available, is the latest major London cemetery on www.deceasedonline.com
- The historic cemetery, dating from 1857, was one of the first publicly-owned urban cemeteries to open in London following the Burial Act of 1852. It features some fascinating graves and memorials.
- Data comprises computerised records, a searchable index, details of all occupants in each grave and cemetery section maps indicating grave locations. See database coverage section on website for full details.
- West Ham is the only cemetery managed by Newham Council which joins a growing list of local authorities to have added their data to Deceased Online. The London database now comprises more than 1.5 million burial and cremation records with many more to come soon.
Coming soon on Deceased Online -
records for an historic northwest English city
Just one month until Who Do You Think You Are Live -
come and meet us on stand 813
- Deceased Online will be exhibiting again at the UK's leading genealogy and family history event, Who Do You Think You Are Live, at London Olympia, 24-26 February.
- Read about the exhibition at: http://www.whodoyouthinkyouarelive.com/
- We'll be launching new datasets and an exciting new service for regular users of www.deceasedonline.com
For details on all data, see the database coverage section at www.deceasedonline.com.