WDYTYA magazine rates us No. 8
...and we're offering double credits to readers.
- The annual "Top 50 essential websites" feature in the current issue of Who Do You Think You Are magazine once again gives a high rating to www.deceasedonline.com. For the 3rd year running, Deceased Online is rated in the Top 10.
- In a special offer, readers of the popular genealogy and family history magazine can also use the exclusive code supplied to double the number of purchased Deceased Online credits for no extra charge. The code may be used until 31st January and the magazine is in shops now.
- All the usual Deceased Online terms apply to the credits purchased.
Coming soon - 1 million more burial and
cremation records for Scotland and England
You'll be able to make use of those free credits early in 2012 as www.deceasedonline.com will shortly be adding around 1 million more burial and cremation records to the database. New areas include...
- Records for the first Yorkshire city in the database
- Records for the first city in the database in the North West of England
- England's North East debuts with a large dataset
- Two more London boroughs' records
- More collections from across Scotland
All of these records are planned to go live on the website early in 2012.
For details on all data, see the database coverage section at www.deceasedonline.com.