Northants database extended to 175,000
burial and cremation records
Records for Kettering Crematorium and two more Northamptonshire
cemeteries now on Deceased Online
- Following a partial release of data at the end of May for several cemeteries in Northamptonshire, the database for the English East Midlands has now been substantially extended with the inclusion of cremation records and more burial records.
- 118,000 cremation records for Kettering Crematorium, which serves a wide area in and around North Northamptonshire, have been added to www.deceasedonline.com. Those between May 1940 and April 1990 are available as cremation register scans and subsequent cremations as computerised records.
- There are now nearly 60,000 burial records online (dating back to 1862) from nine cemeteries in Northamptonshire.
- Kettering area: Rothwell Road and London Road Cemeteries in Kettering, and cemeteries in Broughton, Burton Latimer, Cransley, Desborough, Pytchley, and Rothwell.
- Rushden area: Rushden Cemetery.
- The burial data is in the form of register scans (except for some later burials which are computerised), with details of any other grave occupants.
- Photos of all memorials in Broughton, Cransley and Pytchley cemeteries are included and there are photos of some of the memorials in other cemeteries.
For details on all data, see the database coverage section at www.deceasedonline.com.
COMING SOON: for users researching this part of the English Midlands, over 80,000 burial records will soon be added to Deceased Online for more towns in Northamptonshire and Warwickshire.
Throughout the UK, Deceased Online now has millions of records from hundreds of cemeteries and crematoria.
There's much more to come very soon......